ULTIMATE FENCING SYSTEMS
V MESH PROFILED PANEL FENCING
V mesh stepped fencing panel is system is a popular security fencing supplied as standard in 3M panels with heights including 1730mm, 1930mm and 2330mm available in a variety of RAL colours including the popular green and black V-mesh colours.
The profiled mesh panels are galvanised and polyester powder-coated (PPC Coated) and can be coloured to a full range of RAL colours, to match your colour scheme. The posts on this system allow for the panels to be stepped.
Step V-Mesh is a profiled mesh fencing system suitable as a fencing solution to many perimeter security requirements. The V-Mesh wire mesh fencing panel system uses metal clips to hold the welded steel mesh panels to the steel posts. This modular mesh fencing system as additional fixing points on the posts allow stepping for inclined sites. These panel fixing clips are tamper-proof with 90º angled returns and are fitted into threaded post inserts and fixed in place using anti-tamper security fixings.
- Car Parks
- Retail Premises
- Industrial Estate Yards
- Schools Perimeter fencing
- Inclined sites and applications
- Public Buildings
- Solar sites
- 5mm diameter wire
- Panel width: 3008mm
- Panel Heights: 1.23m, 1.53m, 17.3m, 19.3m, 2.03m, 2.33m, 2.43m & 2.95m
- Galvanised wire
- PPC Coated (Poly powder coated) to RAL Colours
- 50mm x 200mm mesh aperture
- Post centres: 3.02m
V-Mesh Panel Sizes
- 1230mm high x 3008mm (2 Beams)
- 1530mm high x 3008mm (3 Beams)
- 1730mm high x 3008mm (3 Beams)
- 1930mm high x 3008mm (3 Beams)
- 2030mm high x 3008mm (3 Beams)
- 2330mm high x 3008mm (3 Beams)
- 2430mm high x 3008mm (4 Beams)
- 2950mm high x 2509mm (4 Beams)
V-Mesh is one of the most popular security and perimeter fencing supplied. It is strong, versatile, provides excellent security and simple to construct. V-mesh is can be stepped making it perfect for inclines / slopes and uneven contoured ground.